Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weather Report

Today has been very pleasant and breezy, and cooler than the last three days. It's supposed to get much cooler into tomorrow and Tuesday. By August, 90-degree days will seem normal; I won't like them, but I'll cope pretty well. But the first real heat of the summer- which Thursday through yesterday were, is always pretty miserable for me. Friday night I checked the thermometer in my apartment at 11 PM... it was still over 80. (I'll admit it cooled down quite quickly after that, and it was 60 when I woke up yesterday morning. If I can have cool nights, I can tolerate the hot days.)

At any rate, with the changing weather today, we've been having some beautiful clouds outside the Interzone...
They are consistently moving north, which means the low pressure is off to the west and headed in, and the gusty winds suggest is has some power. We might actually get some rain out of this, and I love warm-weather rain. We don't get much of it in Western Oregon.

1 comment:

Silver Fox said...

Neat skies! I don't tolerate indoor heat very well. Wish we had better insulation and a white roof.