Thursday, July 9, 2009

Right God

My last post was intended to be serious and sober, but if you read this blog often, you just know that I can't leave things at that. I am compelled to put a silly into almost anything I think about very much. Right God is no exception; the idea came to me as I was writing the last post, but I did want to keep it on track. I'm no artist, and this looks amateurish to me, but it still works. For me.
Followup: Connor suggested "Christec" in place of DryTec, which I thought was brilliant. I also twiddled around with a few other flaws...

2 comments:

Tengrain said...

Ha!

Never let 'em see you sweat!

Rgds,

Tengrain

Lockwood said...

Brian- Actually the rotate part was harder than I thought it would be, but here's the original image. I did rotate it. Rawley suggested changing "power stripe" to "supreme power;" if I decide to mess further, that'll probably be what I try to fix.