Friday, October 28, 2011

Test Post

I haven't been able to get any Blogger pages to load for at least the last two days- not even my own blog. Twitter inquiries lead me to believe this is just me, not an issue with Blogger. I'm still seeing posts in RSS, but for those who clip their posts, sending just an intro snippet to their feed, I can't click through to read the rest... or rather, it won't load. I can get to the "create post" page, though, so I'm testing whether I can still post, and if doing so will allow me to get to OTI.

4 comments:

Abu Scooter said...

Blogger has not had its best week ever, to say the least. Still, this item did make it, FWIW.

Rockdawg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silver Fox said...

Did you know that your "Popular Posts" widget is posting once on your sidebar and twice below this post (and the other posts if I go to them)? I don't think that should cause problems with the page loading, however.

Mule Breath said...

Perhaps you have contracted a Blogger virus. Whatever, I've missed your missives. Hope you get well soon.