Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Funnies

Scientifically proven by 7 out of 10 dentists to be superior for your dental health.xkcd
WTF WWF. Skull Swap
Superpoop
Amazing Super Powers
My First Fail
Criggo
The Daily What
Oddly Specific
Tree Lobsters
Skull Swap
political pictures for your blog
see more Political Pictures. Not just soldiers.
Partially Clips
jack nicholson
see more Lol Celebs
larry king
see more Political Pictures
political pictures for your blog
see more Political Pictures
Darius Whiteplume's Tumblr
Saturday Bulletin
epic4chan
A Tee for Charity from Regretsy... as of yesterday, Helen Killer had reached her goal of $200 to knit caps for children going through chemotherapy. Nice.
Hawtness... Commentary on this picture includes,
All She Needs Is A Guy With A Shirt That Says, “Chick Magnet.” T-shirts with silly slogans have gotten out of hand…no good can come of this...
martin luther king, jr.
see more Political Pictures
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Amazing Super Powers (click the pic for readable text)
"Did you hear that? It’s was the sound of a chiropractor’s pupils turning into tiny dollar signs." Don't Judge My Hair (The title of this picture is "I didn’t know H.R. Giger did hair.")
epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails. Picture me unsurprised.
Tee shirt design of the day, BiPolar Bear, via The Daily What
Luke Surl
Smile! You're on Candid Camera! No, wait... don't smile! Don't! Stop already! Skull Swap.
"They researched it!" Criggo
The Daily What
70s brian eno totally looks like elrond
see more Celeb Look-A-Likes
funny graphs and charts
see more Funny Graphs
Probably Bad News
Blackadder
My First Dictionary, Via Blackadder
Bingo. Darius Whiteplume's Tumblr
Abstruse Goose... this beats Star Trek's 3-D chess all to pieces.
engrish funny important cansult
see more Engrish

Stephen Colbert mimics a nuclear explosion to perfection. The leadership of nuclear-armed countries should be required to watch this annually. Via The Daily What.
The universality of expression is fascinating... no words needed here. Skull Swap

The Daily What... Laughter is contagious; I caught it from this. (Followup, 3PM: I just found out the "clip has been removed by user." But if you go here, you'll find that apparently lots of babies find tape measures hysterically funny)

The great thing about a boomervan is that if it misses its intended target, it comes right back...
LiveLeak
Via Skull Swap:
Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after two days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn’t realize that it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of the many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn’t take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard.
Criggo
Actually, this is true in lots of disciplines. BuzzFeed
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Good question... The Daily What
Water polo pleisiosaurs- Skull Swap
Non Sequitur

No comments: