Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Funnies

evil lolcat at the un
see more Political Pictures
I sense a potential meme here. Skull Swap
(Some assembly required) LOLTheist
I would have never suspected... Criggo
Automated ads can be very funny. Or very creepy. Or both. Probably Bad News
Criggo Real Estate is bouncing back, and the rental market is improving too!Awwww... Urp! Skull Swap
Pundit Kitchen
The Onion
And meanwhile, the poodle was getting a blue perm... Don't Judge My Hair
Skull Swap
Waitaminit... which one's Paul? Probably Bad News
epic4chan
Problem Solved. Skull Swap
I've always been suspicious of the people who drive around in big boxy trucks. Criggo
Obama Pictures and McCain Pictures
see more Political Pictures, Via Library Grape.
mahmoud ahmedinejad
see more Political Pictures. This is what happens when a nice young Jewish Boy decides to grow up to be a holocaust denier.
Norah O'Donnel doesn't trust TV news any more, either. Skull Swap.
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Luke Surl
Misery Loves Sherman
My First Dictionary
Next time call the... Oh. Those are the professionals? That Will Buff Out
Groan alert. Skull Swap
The ammonites didn't go extinct! See, that one's eating a young lady's head. Don't Judge My Hair
Halloween is coming up... I expect there will be lots of pictures like this in the weeks ahead. But few as disconcerting. Picture is Unrelated.
Skull Swap. This is just how mammoths look in science museums.
Skull Swap
Yes I am. OregonLive
Truthdig
Nicely photographed, too. I Can Haz Cheezburger
Skull Swap. I want this as a sticker on my computer.
Swisswich A La Mode: Nestle tollhouse cookie ice cream sandwhiches stuffed with Swiss Rolls and Nutella, smothered in hot fudge. Quite frankly, this would probably kill me... but that doesn't stop me from drooling. I could make it healthy by putting some banana slices in there too, right? This is Why You're Fat
With Bill Clinton, no less. What a trip! Criggo
Skull Swap
Saturday Bulletin

No comments: