Sunday, July 19, 2009

You Can't Move in a New Direction Without Changing Direction

Back on January 19th, the day before the inauguration, I wrote,
Despite what you might infer from this blog, I expect him to be human. I expect him to make mistakes. I fully anticipate that he will seriously piss me off on multiple occasions. And I expect I will rant about those times. Unlike the right, I'm willing to admit that those I admire don't always do what I think is best, and I won't try to rationalize those times. In short, Obama is not going to be the answer to all my prayers. But he and Biden are light years beyond where we'd be with McCain and Palin.
I still vehemently believe that last sentence is true. I also believe the preceeding sentences are true as well.
Mercilessly pirated from another liberal blogger, JurassicPork, at Brilliant at Breakfast.

No comments: