Monday, February 9, 2009

More IZ People

Getting started on coffee, and there's a table of IZ people right in front of me. I have my camera with today's Monday Mineral pictures ready to go, so I ask if I can take a couple of pictures. First we have Caitlin- I'll have to check on the spelling there. Caitlin is Justin's (see part way down this post for an intro to Justin) girlfriend; they've been together as long as I've known them. Last I heard, she works at Cirello's, which makes the best pizza in town.
That chair back in the shadows behind Caitin's head is my preferred blogspot. You can see my computer over her left shoulder. And below are Gwen (on the left) and Maddy. Gwen just started working here recently, and I don't know her too well yet. I can say that I love her taste is music; a couple of weeks ago she was playing some Portishead- a group whose name I had forgotten, but whose music I quite like. Maddy is an art person who started working here a couple of years back. She went to France last summer for school, ran out of money and landed back in Corvallis. So for the time being she's working here again.
She told me at one point she wanted to go to culinary school to learn to be a french pastry chef, and I haven't heard of any changes in her long-term plans. Apparently the three are planning some project: as I started writing this up, they departed to go prowl the local crafts store.

No comments: