Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well, That's Interesting!

Didja hear Obama chose Biden for his VP position. Oh... you did?

Sorry, this campaign stuff has been really getting on my nerves. I can't even watch the Daily Show, which is close to the only thing on the idiot box I like. Missed the Olympics entirely: I don't think I saw one moving shot- quite a few photos, but no video, no pundits, no commentators, no "up close and personals." I'm very much aware of what's happening, ...but...

Wait a minute...

You know, that may be why I feel a stroke coming on, and the pulse in my arteries becomes audible, every time I turn on the tube.

It's implemented only for those who don't know and don't want to know what's going on. Okay, I feel much better now.

When's the convention again?

Oh, and by the way (you know, P.S. and all that), Wolf Blitzer is an egotistical, self-satisfied buffoon who thinks it's more important to yammer on about trivia and ask irrelevant questions of a whole panel of egotistical, self satisfied buffoons, and tell you how many times he's interviewed someone (candidate or official), than to actually let them speak. You know, more than three seconds of coherent thought, and the viewers might come to expect it and all.

Thus endeth the rant.

No comments: