Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Funnies: Daylight Savings Edition

"When my time course runs through the daylight savings time change (and then I don't know what to do)." What Should We Call Grad School?
Bits and Pieces
Tastefully Offensive -LongCat's nemesis, ShortDog...
Are You Talking to Meme?
 Darius Whiteplume's Tumblr
Tastefully Offensive
Funny to Me
"What I told everyone I was going to do..."
"What I really did." (After submitting my mapping project.) Geology is Hard
Criggo
Sober in a Nightclub
 "Star Trek Logic" Sober in a Nightclub
Cheezburger
Doghouse Diaries
"Stephen Colbert finds the perfect candidate for today's GOP." What Would Jack Do?
Very Demotivational
Bits and Pieces
Historic LOLs
Cheezburger
First, take a look at this optical illusion (original, full-size here works much better for me), then watch this video:
I find this not only funny, but very interesting: it seems to show that cat's visual perception system, with respect to this illusion at least, is similar to our own.
Criggo
Tastefully Offensive
Buttersafe
Julia Segal
"How trees are made." Senor Gif
"Dreaming about pipetting" What Should We Call Grad School?
Bless whoever it was wearing that costume. Wil Wheaton's Tumblr
 Matt Bors
Sofa Pizza

No comments: