Friday, July 23, 2010

Dog Hates Dyslexics

So Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist clan announced they were going to protest Comic Con.Clue 1: Don't announce ahead of time who, when and where you intend to protest.
Clue 2: Especially if you're a widely despised hate group, and your target is comprised largely of young, intelligent, disrespectful and counter-motivated people.
Clue 3: Unless, of course, you enjoy being made even more of a laughing stock than you already are.
This is a small selection from Comics Alliance's piece, "Superheroes Vs. The Westboro Baptist Church," the best collection I've seen, but these hilarious protestbombing photos are all over the innertubz today.

2 comments:

Darius Whiteplume said...

Never tell people who wear costumes in public that you plan to punk them. They are better at it than you.

I love "how do magnets work." Classic.

Lockwood said...

I never did watch that viral video, but I'm familiar with it, and I love that guy's posture and expression. I'm also very fond of the "Is this thing on?" sign.