Thursday, November 20, 2008

Scary But True

song chart memes
more charts
Much as Prop H8 angered and disappointed me, I do think it's only a matter of time. I do not pretend to understand homosexuality- but I don't pretend to understand what it's like being a woman, or black, or Jewish, or a Muslim either. I think there are many pragmatic arguments in favor of gay marriage, but ultimately it's more of an issue of principle than anything else. And I do think that we have come to understand that separate (civil unions) is not equal. We'll get this right.

3 comments:

The O'Sheas said...

Thanks for posting this one. I have been struggling fir a way to explain how I feel about this one and doing it with pie seems the best solution.

The O'Sheas said...

Whoops, I don't have a hickish accent. I just have fingers that get lost when looking for keys on my laptop. That's why I spelled for f-i-r.

Keep up the good work out there.

Yer welcome.

bonnie said...

Nice!