Friday, November 21, 2008

Mini-meme

I have little to no use for Meyers-Briggs nonsense, but this spontaneous meme has taken root in the geoblogosphere. Guess I'll play along.

Apparently, I'm a "doer."
The active and playful type. They are especially attuned to people and things
around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical
outdoor activities. The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves
their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on
starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with
sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.
I can't figure out how to copy or embed the "brain activity" image. Oh well.

The analyzer site is here; paste the URL of your blog into the appropriate spot, and click the button. I'll go through and find other participants, and link them eventually. I'd like to do a little reading first.

Followup: Other victims of the hoax... I mean, participants: David, Bryan, Silver Fox, the apparent instigator, Suvrat. That's all I'm finding right now.

3 comments:

Bryan said...

Or we could save you the effort and post here.

http://in-terra-veritas.blogspot.com/2008/11/im-mechanic.html

Distributorcap said...

so i am a doer

The active and play-ful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.

Silver Fox said...

I copied mine with PrintScreen (that's Shift-Prtsc on my computer), pasted into Paint, then saved as jpg, then edited with Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Hahaha - that's probably more detail than you wanted!