Sunday, July 6, 2008

Proof That Astrology is a Crock

Today, both the Shrub and the Dalai Lama were born... different years, I guess. But still, are there two more differing personalities alive today? Also, in an odd coincidence that just occurred to me, today is my mother's birthday. Happy Birthday, Mom! Happy Birthday, Dalai Lama! I don't need the Secret Service riding my butt, so I'll just stop there.
Followup: The barrista now working here at my favorite coffee shop pointed out that someone born on today's date would be a Cancer. I guess I would agree that the one I didn't wish a happy birthday to is, in fact, an out-of-control mass of malignant tissue, but the other two certainly aren't. And I don't think astrology could have helped you make an accurate prediction on the matter. So I stand by my point.

No comments: