Sunday, May 11, 2008

Post-Bush dream

And so on...


Another strong interest of mine is the post-Bush era. I wish him no ill (though I sometimes fantasize about him actually having to live and cope with the consequences of his disasterous actions as decider), but I want him gone. Back to Crawford, pushing down brush, hooting at the sunset, grooming Laura, fishing termites out of a hill with a straw that he actually selected and formed himself, all the while carefully guarded by the game wardens... I mean, secret service agents. You know, living the quiet, sequestered life that any aging chimpanzee deserves. The more I read about McCain, the more he sounds like Shrub with progeria, but we'll save that for later. Herewith, a few pics that have bumped my funnybone the right way.


















In the future, I'll try to be better about crediting sources. These were some funnies I decided to keep; I don't remember where I found them.

And by the way, I don't much care if my politics offend you. Go read another blog. Bush's politics offend me more deeply than I can describe (though believe me, I'll try), and I haven't been able to change the channel for the last seven plus years. Abusive comments will be deleted with a smile. You don't want me smiling do you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We here in Toronto especially like the comic!