Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Funnies: Meteor! Edition

QuickMeme
You just know, if all those people in Chelyabinsk had their AR-15s pointed at the sky, that meteorite would have NEVER come down there. My Twitter Profile
Campanastan
Blackadder
Tastefully Offensive
Bits and Pieces
 Are You Talking to Meme?
Very Demotivational
Derpy Cats
Sober in a Nightclub
Sober in a Nightclub
Historic LOLs
"Screwing up the first step of my protocol after prepping for days" What Should We Call Grad School
"When I finally see my advisor after 3 months of sabbatical" Geology is Hard
"Someone might need to kick the catnip…" Are You Talking to Meme?
Very Demotivational
Blackadder
Lunar Baboon
 Tastefully Offensive
Sober in a Nightclub
Don't like it? Sorry, I have to live in here. Sometimes stuff escapes. My Twitter profile.
What Would Jack Do?
Blackadder
"Trying to pay attention in lecture after reading well logs all morning" Geology is Hard
Very Demotivational
Tastefully Offensive
Surviving the World
Spud Comics
Cyanide and Happiness
Julia Segal
Blackadder
"Just when I feel like an experiment is about to work" What Should We Call Grad School
Bits and Pieces
Medium Large
 I Hate My Parents

No comments: