15) Why are you blaming conservatives? We didn’t have anything to do with this!
Top Ten Tuesdays: How are we reacting to the Arizona shooting?
14) Oh, sorry, you actually weren’t blaming conservatives. There’s a lot of that going around.
13) Because, and we want to make this abundantly clear, when we put a crosshairs on someone, we don’t mean they should actually be killed. We mean that they should be eliminated.
12) From office! And not eliminated, no one is saying eliminated. You know, let’s just scrub that from the record. Besides, those weren’t crosshairs. Those were surveyor’s marks, like you’d use when mapping the political landscape or deciding if a bridge should be taken out with an airstrike.
11) Fuck, sorry, we can’t help ourselves with the military analogies. That’s all they are, analogies. You know, Republicans:Godliness::Guns:Freedom.