Thursday, July 15, 2010

Miscellaneous Music

Gary Numan plays "Cars" with cars:

OK, Go, Here It Goes Again (embedding disabled by request). A friend of mine mentioned this video to me a couple of weeks ago; it's not exactly my cup of tea, musically- it's not a serious turnoff or anything, it just doesn't do much for me. But I think the choreography is terrific in this clip. Da Vinci days, Corvallis' annual festival of art, science, and technology, is coming up this weekend, and this group is a headliner; they will be showing a film and doing a Q&A session Saturday evening.

Heather Nova, Truth and Bone- I had the damndest time remember this artist and this song, I finally thought to look at the list of women who had played for Sarah McLachlan's Lilith Fair.

1 comment:

mbarnato said...

Also check out the newer video by Let's Go == This Too Shall Pass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w