- T rex was not piscivorous.
- Even if it was, its forearms were nowhere near large and strong enough to hold a fish that large, proportionally.
- Its forearms weren't long enough to reach its mouth. The poor thing wouldn't be able to finish its meal.
- And how could you let that dear, dear dino get so grimy?
- Finally, even though this is a hybrid, I think you may be reinforcing the misconcept that gasoline is the result of dead dinosaurs. It's not. It's the result of dead algae. (I blame Sinclair)
Is This Your Hat?
2 years ago