Thursday, June 4, 2009

I-5 Road Trip

Timothy Egan has a pretty, fluffy piece that amounts to nothing any conscious person doesn't already know.  He's driving down I-5, the main interstate freeway along the west coast.  He's looking for something everyone knows isn't there, alternative transportation fuel sources.  And Lo and Behold!  He doesn't find any!  Then he ends on this note:  "So we beat on, waiting on a sunny day, as Springsteen sang at last light, my windows down, the crash of the Oregon surf as a chorus."  Now I don't know which I-5 Egan is driving, but through all of Oregon, there are some substantial mountains between I-5 and the coast, and at least an hour's drive, more likely an hour and a half to two.

Yee-haw!  Nothing like a blue screen road trip!  Or maybe this is the issue:

Cheezburger

Silly Timmy!

No comments: