- We've never had a tax attorney for president. Isn't it about time we did?
- I'm on a boat! I'm president of the world!
- Ohhhh, I'm an idiot and I'm okay, I sleep all night and I talk all day
- Insert vapid slogan here
- Please disregard previous slogan. Through miscommunication, it was thought to be finished, and released prematurely
- Rabies: It's what's for president!
- She may be a raving crazy IDiot, but she's YOUR raving crazy IDiot!
- Because we all know 8 years of disinterested, impulsive, ignorant, arrogant and inhumane leadership wasn't enough.
- All four Wizard of Oz folks in one: A lost little girl with no heart, no brains, and no courage.
- In your heart you know "The System of Doctor Tarr and Professor Fether" can come true. (reference to a too poorly known Poe short story)
- She knows what Real America looks like. She saw it out the window when she flew to Washington. And she will again.
- Because she recognized the word "constitution" once.
- We hate brown and poor people way more than any of those other guys.
- Colder than a Minnesota winter, buggier than a Minnesota Summer
- Our campaign bus is the short one.
- Nature may abhor a vacuum, but the GOP abhors nature.
- Because "Lune" is French, but "Loon" is Minnesotan.
- Because the voices in your head said "Vote Bachmann in 2012"
Also, I forgot to note who tweeted this, so I can't give credit (anyone want to fess up?), but for the GOP debate last night, someone said "How about this for a GOP debate drinking game: if any of these fuckers win next fall, spend the next four years drinking."