Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Punny Nose

Every now and then, my nose taps into quantities of... fluid... that are unimaginably enormous. I swear, I don't consume enough liquids and solids to account for the quantities of... stuff... that pour from my face. Seriously, it feels like a contradiction of the conservation of mass. I don't feel sick; I suspect it's just allergies. Still, when the constant wiping has worn the skin to the point it's starting to feel scabby, I'm just miserable. This has been going on since New Year's eve, and it is, at this point, officially old. I still try to find some humor in it; that's just my way of dealing with things that annoy me. Without further ado, here are some of my favorite comments about this frakking Oceanus Nasalus:
  • Old Faceful is in full eruptive mode;
  • It's the Energizer Runny: it just keeps going, and going, and going;
  • It may look like water, but it'snot.
It's been clear and cold since last Wedneday, but today we're having a light drizzle. I'm hoping that whatever is in the air gets washed out. My face hurts.

2 comments:

SkinnyDennis said...

Maybe it's frontal lobal warming?

Anonymous said...

If you ever find a cure, please share it with the rest of us drips.