Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday Wednesday

"Wait, we can not break bread with you. You have taken the land which is rightfully ours. Years from now my people will be forced to live in mobile homes on reservations. Your people will wear cardigans, and drink highballs. We will sell our bracelets by the road sides, and you will play golf. My people will have pain and degradation. Your people will have stick shifts. The gods of my tribe have spoken. They said do not trust the pilgrims. And especially do not trust Sarah Miller. For all these reasons I have decided to scalp you and burn your village to the ground."
(Picture and quote from here) Sewww... I've decided I will do a Wednesday Wednesday for a while. But I'm not going to try to find other people named after the other days of the week. Much too much work, for declining humor value.

You're welcome.

4 comments:

Darius Whiteplume said...

I've seen someone (was it you) post Joe Friday on a Friday. I can't see that lasting...

Lockwood said...

Yeah, I spent the past week trying to find a person (or persons) going by week day names, and posted a photo of Jack Webb last Friday. Couldn't find a good one for Monday though. But I adore Wednesday Addams in all her various incarnations, and so I'll do a Wednesday Wednesday for a while and see if I have fun with it.

Darius Whiteplume said...

I like all the Wednesdays too, but you can never go wrong with Christina Ricci. She was my only age-inappropriate crush :-)

Lockwood said...

Certainly at the time of the movies, she was age-inappropriate for me... now, maybe not so much. Lisa Loring (TV series) is only a year and half older than me, though.