Friday, January 15, 2010

Learn From My Fail

The Cheezburger Network appears to be adding one or two more sites per week. At some point I won't be able to keep up, but for the time being, I'm a sucker for these kinds of quick cheap laughs. Their latest is "Learn From My Fail."
Trust expiration dates. If not on milk, at least on condoms. #LFMF

Don’t use shampoo when you run out of dishwashing soap. My dishes still taste funny. #LFMF

Surprising your best friend in a dark parking garage = pepper spray in the face. #LFMF

My boss just asked me what I was working on, and I said “Nothing.” #LFMF

A tow away zone means that if you park there, they’re gonna tow your car away. #LFMF

I took my iPhone on Splash Mountain. #LFMF. And if you’re at Splash Mountain, you should look for my iPhone.

No comments: