Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Catching Up

Lots of good conversations and diversions the last couple of days, but I'm still avoiding news for the most part, with the exception of some favorite blogs. I went through today and deleted about 1000 RSS items I will never get to, but that left me with over 500 that I at least want to skim over. Mock, Paper, Scissors (front) seems to have been busy (given the news, no surprise), but a regular feature "Fashion Week Continues" struck me as particularly comical... quite a feat, considering all the other laughs I've had from that site in the last hour or so. The picture just begged to be captioned. So I captioned it.

1 comment:

Tengrain said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

I gotta get me some of them pants, or a good pair of scissors and make my own.

Regards,

Tengrain