Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday Words

I've gotten backed up on my posting... too much reading, not enough writing. I was sort of hoping after the inauguration that my political fixation would settle a bit, but I just seem to get so involved and so compelled by all the nonsense, then I have to go read every link and story I come across. But the Wednesday words are easy... no excuse not to do them. Remember, the idea is these look like they might be words; your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to tell me what they actually mean. And in accordance with the pleading of blogger Lisa, I'm going to try turning my own verification off. If I start getting a bunch of spam, it's going right back up.

2 comments:

Dean Wormer said...

Brancer - Santa's handicapped raindeer.

Egbat - What the Flinstones used to open poached pterodactyl eggs.

Outda - The opposite of "indoor" when in New England.

Aption - Taking action on something when you have an aptitude for that same thing.

Grack - What you see when grampa bends over to fix the sink.

Silver Fox said...

Grack, above: hahaha!