Sunday, May 11, 2008

Is there anybody out there?

Welcome to my inaugural post... we'll see how this goes. I've been enjoying others' blogs for the past few months, and I'm hoping I can provide some entertainment for someone out there with a surplus of time and deficit of demands.

I expect that I'll be all over the map- that pretty much sums up my interests. But the topics that typically occupy my mind include science (particularly geology and the earth sciences), politics and other important news (no particular interest in whether Brittany is wearing underpants this week, and I don't want to imply that all "political news" is important), good music (again, a pretty big map), good books, and the evils of television. Oh yeah, and truth, justice and the American way. Or wait, I think that last was some comic book superhero... no, definitely not me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute, you even spelled Britney wrong, adding more to your point.