Thursday, May 15, 2008

Risks Vegans Face

From the Bizarroblog of Dan Piraro, creator of the syndicated cartoon, "Bizarro." Lifted in turn from the comic blog of the above cartoonist, Rob Cottingham. I've been a fan of Bizarro for years, and after looking over some of Cottingham's work, I'm hoping to see more. I could give nearly any of the lame comics in our local rag (where the often-asked question in the newsroom is, "Hey, how do you spell AP?) for this exceptional humor.


The Interzone is strictly vegetarian, with a wide variety of vegan options. The coffees are organic, fair trade, and very, very good. As Pirraro points out, this is exactly the kind of question I imagine the dedicated vegan asking.


For those unfamiliar with Bizarro, you got some catchin' up to do. Here's a couple of his recent posts. Visit his site linked above; he adds new comics as they come out.





1 comment:

Rob Cottingham said...

I'm glad you liked the cartoons! I've had a bit of a hiatus over the last few weeks, but the flow of new cartoons seems to have resumed. :-)

Thanks for the kind words,
--r.