Thursday, July 30, 2009

Will the Flying Pig Land on OSU?

A visitor recently came to my blog via a Google search for "H1N1 Oregon Corvallis." I am frequently surprised by how high this blog ranks in some searches, so I often click over to see where it's placed in the results- second page in this case.

However, I did come across a link to Oregon State's Student Health Services post on the flying pig: a list of common-sense and easy precautions to reduce its transmission and severity, as well as instructions on what to do if you think you've contracted it. Also a number of links to further info- I haven't checked, but I imagine they get fairly repetitive. So for all my student friends who read this, take a minute to glance over the page; it's a quick, easy read, and it may keep you and the ones you love healthy.


No comments: