Friday, July 17, 2009

Pat Buchanan is a Schmuck, Period

Not that I didn't already know that, but this does put a period at the end of that statement. I been reading references to this exchange all day; I'm glad to have finally seen it.
If you thought the election of Obama signaled the end of racism, you were sadly mistaken. This is a longer piece than I most often stick up, but you can get the gist in 3 1/2 to 5 minutes. The 'pubblekins seem to be determined to ensure that their "big tent" is no larger than a pop-up umbrella.

1 comment:

Distributorcap said...

i thought nothing would surpirse me
wrong
i watched in stunned silence as pat showed there a lot of people in this country who wish it was 1859

i dont know what the worse line was - but maybe tht this country was built by white men