Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Effin' Weather

So after yesterday's "woo-hoo, spring is nearly here" post, it's been downhill. Rainy, cold, 35 degrees... and it was snowing just a little bit ago. I carried both my umbrella and my gloves today, an unusual combination. So I was quite amused to see this on Buzzfeed: The F'ing Weather. If the F word offends, don't bother, but if you find its gratuitous overuse in the context of accurate data amusing, check it out. The small comments under the large banner are varied and change with each click. Examples include (for my zip code today), "My nipples could cut glass," "Why do I live here," and "Not f'ing jogging weather." Apparently his server has been swamped, and visitors my get locked out; he has also remarked that he can't provide info for outside the US. But you can get the info in F'ing Celsius as well.

No comments: