Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Ground is Officially White

Intermittent signal here at home (yes, I am a wifi pirate- why do you suppose all my blogging comes from my favorite coffee shop?), and we'll see if this posts. But the snow promise has come true! An inch or more on the ground, more falling, and getting c-c-c-cold. Ozma (the cat) just spent an hour sleeping on my bed, and was very indignant to find unaccustomed fluff when she went out. I'm betting she'll be back and want to spend the night with me tonight. Little tart.

More tomorrow, when I have a cup of coffee to keep my mitts warm.

1 comment:

Dean Wormer said...

My son got a little sad last night when I told him I didn't like the snow.

I had to explain it's not the snow it's just people being flaky and not making it to work. Since I'm the boss I have to deal with that stuff.

I actually love the snow. We got a bunch in Sandy yesterday. So pretty.